Watertube Boilers has ranging from 17 to 200 t/h capacity at pressure until 100 bar, for generations and co-generation plants…
- Generation up to 200 t/h with pressure up to 100 bar (g)
- Electric power generation plants
- Cogeneration plants
- Generation of saturated steam in large quantities for use in industrial processes
- High efficiency, and stability in the generation of superheated steam with high pressures and temperatures;
- Acceptance of fuels with high humidity and granulometry variations;
- Low emissions.
- Installation at floor level avoiding costly civil works, facilitating maintenance and operation
- The steam drum is located outside the flow of gases.