Firetube Boilers has ranging from 1 to 50 t/h capacity at pressure until 30 bar, for saturated or superheated steam generation….
- For generation from 1 to 50 t/h with pressure up to 30 bar (g);
- Power plants of up to 5 MW;
- Cogeneration plants;
- Generation of saturated steam for use in industrial processes.
- Rapid responses to variations in steam demand;
- Installation at floor level avoiding costly civil works, facilitating maintenance and operation;
- High thermal efficiency and low emissions, guaranteeing combustion stability;
- Acceptance of fuels with high humidity and granulometry variations;
- Automatic soot blower: it makes the total cleaning of the flame tubes with steam, avoiding any type of stop in the boiler;