Cooled Burner has capacity from 1 to 50 Gcal/h that allows to generate heat and steam.
- Conversion of boilers using biomass fossil fuels, with extremely fast return on investment
- Heat supply for industrial processes where the product can be heated by direct contact with the combustion gases.
- Wide application in the fertilizer and chemical industries.
- Increased steam production, when adapted to boilers, due to the addition of thermal exchange surface
- Improvement in firing when replacing fixed grid systems
- Acceptance of fuels with high humidity and granulometry variations.